If you’re in Nigeria and you want to buy from Amazon, and that why we would be looking how to create Amazon account in Nigeria.
You’ll need an Amazon account in order to complete your purchase.
In this step-by-step guide, I’ll show you how to create an Amazon account from start to finish so that you can get back to shopping.
What is an Amazon account?
An Amazon account is an account you can use for making purchases on their platform.
So, if you’re already a frequent shopper on Amazon, then it only makes sense that you will want an account of your own.
Having your own Amazon account makes shopping faster and more convenient as well.
No longer do you have to give out your card details; just log into your own account and get shopping.
Step by step Guide to create an Amazon account in Nigeria
Below are all of the steps you need to take before create an Amazon account in Nigeria.
- Create a professional looking website and make sure it is optimized for search engines like Google, Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines. You can use any number of free or paid tools to do so.
For example, you can use WordPress or Wix as your CMS (content management system). You can also pay someone on Fiverr or Upwork to build you a nice site.
- If you will be creating your own product, decide what kind of product you want to sell.
For example, will it be a food or drink item? Will it be clothing or furniture? It’s important that you only list products that fit within your site’s description. Here are some examples of sites that are selling successfully on Amazon.
- Decide how you will be fulfilling your orders. Will you be using Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) or Ship From Merchant (SFM)? If you choose SFM, you will need to buy a printer and ship all of your packages from home. If you choose FBA, then all of your products will be stored at an Amazon fulfillment center until they are sold.
- Determine if you need special licenses or permits, like a food handler’s license or product liability insurance.
Consult your local government office for more information on what requirements you may need. If you are selling consumable items (like food and drink), make sure that you have a plan in place for how to handle returns.
- Register with Amazon’s Brand Registry . This will allow you to list and sell products under your own brand name instead of using Amazon’s name as part of your listing.
Benefits of an Amazon account
- Improved Sales and Traffic
- Satisfied Customers
- Stronger Brand
- Enhanced Reputation
- Unique Selling Point
- New Products
- Enhanced Revenue Potential
- Better Customer Service
- Customised Marketing
- Attract More Buyers
- Increased Profit
- Easy Access
- 24/7 Support
- Lower Costs
- Direct Communication
- Real-Time Information
- Higher Conversion
- Ease of Use
- Mobile Applications
- Advanced Reporting
- Cost Effective
- Fast Turnaround
- Global Reach
- Greater ROI
- User Friendly
- Time Saving
Steps to sell on amazon from Nigeria
To start selling products on Amazon, you’ll need to have an account and be a registered seller.
If you don’t already have an account, you can get one here.
Then, once you’ve logged into your account, visit Seller Central and click Your Account in the top right corner of any page.
From there, select Settings from under Your Account.
On that page, scroll down to Registration Status and find Register as a Professional Seller.
Select it and follow through with all prompts until you’re officially registered as a professional seller.
Coming up with ideas for a business plan is crucial. So how do you develop your own? Hope you enjoy med my post on how to create Amazon Account in Nigeria.
The best way to begin is by identifying potential markets that are not being served by others.
You can also choose an untapped market, one where everyone already has a piece like Amazon, or one that’s so overpopulated like Amazon again that no one will notice if you enter it.
This information will help you get started on developing a business plan and make it easier for buyers to buy whatever it is you are selling.
Amazon is a wonderful world that’s why I like it.
Widely used platform