Hello and welcome, today we are going to look at how to delete multiple videos on tiktok at a time.
TikTok, a social media platform that has taken the world by storm, is more than a place to share your dance moves.
It’s an online space where you can express your creativity, connect with millions of users worldwide, and even earn a living.
However, there are instances when you might want to delete multiple videos on TikTok at a time, whether for a fresh start, rebranding, or simply to clear the clutter.
This guide presents an exhaustive walkthrough on how you can accomplish that task seamlessly.
Understanding TikTok’s Popularity
Since its inception, TikTok has rapidly grown into one of the most downloaded apps, boasting over 150 million daily users.
Initially gaining fame as a lip-syncing app, it has evolved into a platform for a myriad of content forms, ranging from comedy sketches to educational bites.
The Need for Deleting Multiple Videos on TikTok
Different scenarios may necessitate the deletion of multiple TikTok videos at a time. Perhaps you’re looking to reinvent your online persona, or maybe you’ve had a falling out with a TikTok collaborator.
You might also want to remove old content that no longer aligns with your brand image or goals.
No In-App Bulk Deletion Option
TikTok’s user-friendly interface allows for easy video deletion. However, one limitation is that the app doesn’t provide a feature for bulk deletion. As such, if you wish to remove multiple videos, you’ll have to do so individually, which can be time-consuming if you have dozens or hundreds of videos posted.
How To Delete Multiple Videos on TikTok at a Time
Here’s how to erase your TikTok videos one at a time:
- Launch the TikTok app and log into your account.
- Navigate to your profile by tapping the ‘Account‘ tab.
- Scroll through your TikTok gallery and select the video you wish to erase.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon (or an arrow for iOS users).
- From the options that appear, select ‘Delete.’
- Confirm your decision to delete the video.
Remember, once a video is deleted, it’s gone permanently and cannot be restored. So, it’s advisable to think twice before deleting any video.
Deleting Unpublished TikTok Drafts
As a content creator, you might have a collection of unpublished videos saved in your drafts. If you’re aiming for a clean slate, these drafts should also be deleted.
To do this, simply uninstall and reinstall the TikTok application or clear the app’s cache from your phone’s settings. This action will permanently erase all drafts from your account.
The Alternative: Deleting Your TikTok Account
If deleting individual videos seems too tedious or you desire a complete fresh start, another option is to delete your entire TikTok account.
This action will automatically erase all your content, followers, and account data. However, note that this is a drastic measure, and you’ll need to build a new account from scratch.
Here’s how to delete your TikTok account:
- Open the TikTok app and navigate to your ‘Account.’
- Tap the three-dot menu icon located at the top right of the screen.
- Choose ‘Manage account.‘
- Select ‘Phone Number’ and enter your number.
- Wait for a 6-digit code to be sent via SMS and input this into the TikTok app.
- Tap ‘Delete account.‘
- Confirm your decision to continue with the account deletion.
- Enter the received code into the app and select ‘Delete account.’
- Finally, tap ‘Delete’ to confirm the account deletion.
After deleting your account, you have a 30-day grace period during which you can recover your account and all its content.
Creating a New TikTok Account
After successfully deleting your old account, you can create a new one and embark on your TikTok journey afresh. Here’s how:
- Launch the TikTok app on your device.
- Enter your birthday when prompted.
- Select ‘Sign up with Phone Number or Email‘ and input your details.
- Complete the Captcha puzzle to prove you’re human.
- Choose a password and tap ‘Next.’
- Finally, select a username and tap ‘Sign up.‘
Your new TikTok account is now live, and you can start exploring, making new friends, and uploading content.
Can I delete all of my TikTok videos at once?
Currently, TikTok does not offer the option to delete all your videos at once. You have to delete them individually.
Can I recover deleted TikTok videos?
Once a video is deleted from TikTok, it cannot be recovered. However, if you saved a copy of the video on your phone, you could recover it from your device.
Can I delete drafts in bulk?
TikTok doesn’t have a bulk delete option for drafts. However, you can wipe out all drafts by clearing the app’s cache.
Deleting multiple videos on TikTok at a time can seem like a daunting task due to the lack of a bulk delete option.
However, by following the steps outlined in this guide, you can clear your TikTok account of unwanted content and start anew.
Remember, the decision to delete videos or an entire account is irreversible and should be considered carefully. Good luck with your TikTok journey!