WhatsApp might be the king of chat messaging, but trust me Telegram has some juicy feature am sure you can wait to know. Telegram has a bot that allows users to play games live on Telegram, with the help of this bot you can either play solo games or play with friends on groups ( just like a conference game). The games are made possible using HTML5, which means they look real. You can also check my previous post on Top 7 Telegram bots that can be of use to you. So without taking much time let dive in.
How To Play Games on Telegram
- Download, Install, and Launch the Latest Version of Telegram. Make sure your app is up to date. If you aren’t sure, kindly migrate to Google Play Store and confirm this.
- Open the Telegram app. On the top right side of the app, you will locate a search icon (🔍)like the one shown in the image below.
- Tap the search icon. To play games in Telegram, you can either type @gamebot or @gamee in the search box and then the tap on GameBot or Gamee.
- After tapping on the bot you want to use, a new chat slide will open. Locate “START” on the chat slide and tap it.
- You can choose a random game if you want to play the game alone “SOLO”, but if you are thinking of playing the game with a friend tap “PLAY WITH FRIENDS”.
BOOM and that’s all. Try these and give positive feedback in the comment box below. Want more updates like this? download our mobile app below.