If you’re looking to make some extra money in the short term, then quick cash jobs might be your best option.
Many people overlook them because they assume that such jobs are low-paying or high-risk, but as this article explains, that’s not necessarily the case.
You just need to be smart about it and avoid some of the common mistakes first-time job seekers make.
Top 4 Quick Cash Jobs To Make Money Fast
1) Earn Money From Surveys
There are many survey sites online where you can earn money for completing surveys. If you don’t mind answering questions and sharing your opinion, there are numerous opportunities out there.
Many companies will pay up to $75 just for spending a half hour or so completing a survey and reviewing a new product.
That’s not bad for some easy cash! Here are some of our favourite survey sites.
With sites like Survey Junkie, you can earn anywhere from $0.50 to $50 per survey, depending on how long it takes you, which is a much higher payout than most other online surveys.
Some users have reported an average payout of $30 per hour with Survey Junkie, but your mileage may vary depending on what kind of surveys you decide to take.
If you have some free time and want to make a few extra bucks, you can’t go wrong with these top survey sites.
Sign up for as many as you like so that you always have an active account open and ready when you need it.
2) Sell Things Online on eBay
When you sell online on eBay, you don’t have to worry about storage or processing fees. Simply list your items, ship them out when they sell and PayPal takes care of all billing.
But eBay isn’t your only option.
There are other marketplaces where you can do everything from auctioning off household items to consigning clothes that no longer fit you.
Just research what other platforms are out there before jumping into a new selling venture.
Another way to make money fast is by reselling unused eBay gift cards.
If you’re a fan of online shopping, then you’ve probably accrued some unspent gift cards.
You can sell these on eBay for a profit and then use that cash to buy something new on sale at your favorite store or website.
If you want to get really creative, consider selling unwanted gifts in bulk – like toys, electronics or clothes and then donate all of your profits to charity.
3) Take Online/Offline Part-Time Work
There are lots of part-time and online jobs that you can work online. Freelancing, transcription and virtual assistant jobs (this is one of my favorite) are just a few.
So why not check them out? They’re all flexible, well-paying jobs that fit into your schedule and there are no interviews! Online/Offline Part-Time Work is great for those looking for some extra cash right away or who have not been able to find full-time employment in their chosen fields.
Consider what you like doing best as a job and look at different options available through websites such as Craigslist, Elance or Upwork.
It may take a little bit of work but with patience, it’s really worth it to earn money by getting a part-time job online or offline for students.
4) Become a Freelancer
Freelancing is a great way to make money fast. Not only do you have an opportunity to work remotely, but you can also set your own schedule and choose who you want to work with. If you’re thinking about becoming a freelancer, read on for some tips on how you can get started.
Here are four ways that I’ve seen people make extra cash quickly by using freelancing sites:
- Become a Freelancer – If you have experience in writing, design, programming or some other skill, you can find freelance work on a variety of websites. To get started, create an account on sites like Upwork and Fiverr. Once you’ve created your profile and uploaded your resume, you can start bidding on jobs and earning money fast.
- Create an Ebook: Ebooks are another great way to earn some quick cash jobs online.
- Sell Your Old Stuff It may seem simple, but selling old stuff is actually one of my favorite ways to make money fast. It’s a simple formula: take something you no longer need and sell it for more than you paid for it! Whether it’s clothes, electronics or furniture, there are plenty of places where you can sell your unwanted items for cash.
- In order to become a successful freelancer, you must have both talent and dedication. You should also know how much money you will need in order to cover all your expenses as well as save some money for future endeavours.
Becoming a successful freelancer takes time and effort; however, if you enjoy what you do, it won’t feel like work at all.
No matter what your situation is, there are always ways for you to make money even if it’s just a little bit of change. If you’re looking for some quick cash jobs, try one or all of these options.
The biggest roadblock is often your mind-set; it’s time to think outside of the box! Give some of these ideas a shot, maybe something will spark an idea that leads you to bigger and better opportunities.