Surveys for money in Nigeria are a great way to make some extra cash! But are they legit? And how do you know which survey sites to join?
Here’s everything you need to know about surveys for money in Nigeria, along with my top five picks!
By the end of this article, you’ll know everything you need to get started making some money with surveys today!
What are surveys?
Surveys are online questionnaires that companies use to collect feedback from consumers. By taking surveys, you can provide valuable insights that help businesses improve their products and services.
Plus, you can earn extra cash in the process! Companies want to know what you think about different products and how they might make them better.
You’ll answer a series of questions related to your thoughts on a particular product or service, take an online survey and answer up to 20 questions related to your experience with a company’s product or service as a customer (or not).
Some of these surveys will only take 5 minutes of your time while others may take 15-20 minutes.
Once you’re done answering all the questions, some will even reward you with points or prizes for completing them!
You’ll typically be asked to enter your email address so that the market research company knows where to send your payment.
For each survey you complete, they’ll typically give you anywhere from 10-200 points which equals $1-$5 per hour depending on the length of the survey.
If you sign up for more than one market research site, it’ll be easier to fill out offers because many times there is no limit to how many offers or surveys a person can fill out per day.
The key is finding sites with long surveys and a high point value so that you get paid more per hour spent taking those surveys!
Websites To Surveys For Money In Nigeria
There are a few different websites that you can use to take surveys in Nigeria and make some extra cash.
Here are the top survey websites that we recommend Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, Pinecone Research, My Survey, and Opinion Outpost.
You’ll be able to find other options by searching around on Google or Yahoo! And it’s also important to note that many of these sites will require you to sign up before they’ll let you do any surveys so just keep that in mind.
Once again, these are the best survey sites according to us: Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, Pinecone Research, My Survey, and Opinion Outpost.
These are all great places to go if you want to get paid to give your opinion online.
These websites have very good reputations and have been used by thousands of people from all over the world as well as myself personally!
All of them pay with points which means that you’ll need a certain number before cashing out with Paypal or various gift cards.
One point is equivalent to one penny (1 cent). Some don’t even have minimum requirements, but most do (usually 10-15 points).
It should also be noted that not all offers give the same amount of points.
I would be discussing some of the websites to survey for money in Nigeria, but we would be discussing more on Swagbuck.
Note that other websites are available and will also allow you to make money by taking surveys.
We suggest looking around online and signing up with as many as you can, especially if they have good payment options (i.e. Paypal).
I use most of these sites to make extra cash because they’re all legitimate, trustworthy websites.
So go ahead and sign up now – it’s 100% free! Many companies pay through check or money order.
Some companies offer gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, etc.).
Always read the terms & conditions before signing up!
For more information on how we earn money online please visit our Earning Money section.
This is one of my favorite survey sites and has been around since 2007.
The sign-up process takes less than a minute, they pay more than $10 per hour of your time, and it’s free to join!
A well-known market research company that has paid out over 30 million dollars since launching in 1999.
One of my personal favorites! They’ve paid out millions of dollars to their members and they typically pay higher than the other survey sites mentioned above.
I’ve had mixed reviews about this site; some people love it while others hate it.
But regardless, this site has consistently shown strong performance and is worth checking out! I highly recommend checking out all five of these top survey websites today!
Tips on how to answer the questions accurately.
- Answer all questions honestly. The surveys are meant to gather accurate information, so honesty is the best policy.
- Take your time. Don’t rush through the questions just to get it over with – you may make mistakes that will skew the results.
- Read each question carefully before answering.
- If you’re not sure about a question, take your best guess or ask for clarification from the survey administrators.
- double-check your answers before submitting them.
- Be aware that some surveys may be trying to sell you something – be wary of giving away too much personal information (such as credit card numbers) unless you’re sure about the survey’s legitimacy.
- Have fun!
How Long Surveys For Money In Nigeria Payment Takes
It doesn’t take long at all to get started making extra cash with online surveys. Simply sign up with a reputable survey site, such as Survey Junkie, and create your profile.
Once you’re a member, you’ll have access to hundreds of surveys from big brands that want your opinion.
And the best part?
You can take these surveys whenever you have some free time – there’s no commitment required.
Most people make around $30-40 each month with online surveys, but if you qualify for special panels or focus groups, it’s possible to earn even more!
Best of all, many survey sites offer incentives like entry into sweepstakes and discounts on products after you’ve earned enough points.
So what are you waiting for?
Join Survey today and start taking surveys for money in Nigeria!
- What is a survey? A survey is a research tool used to collect data from a target audience.
- How do I qualify for surveys? Generally, you’ll need to meet certain criteria set by the market research company surveying to be eligible.
- How much money can I make by taking surveys? The amount of money you can make taking surveys varies depending on the length and topic of the survey, as well as the company conducting it.
- Do I have to pay to take surveys? No, you should never have to pay to take a survey.
- How do I know if a survey is legitimate? Be sure to read all of the information provided before deciding whether or not to participate in a survey.
Some things to look out for are:
- Is there an introduction that provides information about what will be asked?
- Is there an opportunity for me to provide feedback at the end of the survey?
- Do they provide contact information so that I can get more information about the company conducting this study?
- If none of these things are present, then you may want to reconsider participating in this study.