when did you notice that’s not possible to forward an image without loosing it caption? Today on NaijaCloud we’re going to look into a simple method to forward image on whatsapp without loosing caption. You don’t have to download any app to use this feature. This particular feature is on WhatsApp but you didn’t notice. Without wasting much of your time, Let’s dive in. In case you missed my last post on 7 Useful Telegram Tricks Am Sure You Don’t Know, you can tap to check it out.
How To Forward Image On WhatsApp Without Loosing Caption
To successfully forward image on WhatsApp without loosing contact, you don’t need to leave the app. The tutorial below don’t need you to download any third party to do it. Just Your WhatsApp and follow imaged instructions below.
- Add a new image and insert a caption into it OR when you find an image with text worth sharing
- Now, Tap/Hold on the Image to highlight it together with the text
- Tap on the 3 dotted icons by the upper right-hand side
- Locate “SHARE” from the menu or share symbol
- Select “WhatsApp” from the list
- Lastly, select contact/group to forward the image with attached text to and “SEND”
- BOOM! Your message will be sent with the caption attached.
If this method works for you, drop comment. Want more updates like this? Join us via any of our social handles below.