Have you been looking for the only one method to check your Zenith bank account balance without an internet connection? Well, in this post I will be elaborating on the simple and my well-explained steps to check Zenith Bank balance. So without wasting much time, let’s dive in. In case you missed my juicy post on how to browse with MTN airtime.
Today we will be looking into two methods, the first method id the use of the USSD code while the second method is the use of the mobile banking app. We will be taking the USSD steps first because it’s the simplest and the easiest. So without further ado let’s dive in.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
- To check your Zenith bank balance, dial *966*00#.
- Make sure the Phone number you will be using is linked to your account.
- Kindly enter your EasyBanking pin or the last 4 digits on your ATM card.
- Then you will receive a success message, including a message that contains your account balance,
You can check your Zenith account balance on all networks in Nigeria. It works on MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile. Just follow these simple steps I explained above and you will receive your account balance as an SMS message.
You will be charged N10 from Zenith bank which will be deducted from your Zenith account balance,
Am sure by now you should have to know how to check Zenith account balance.
Method 2: Mobile Banking App
Alternatively, you can check your Zenith Bank account balance using the mobile banking app. Here’s how:
- Download and install the Zenith Bank mobile banking app from your app store.
- Launch the app and log in with your account credentials.
- Navigate to the account balance section within the app.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
The Zenith Bank mobile banking app makes it easy to check your account balance and gives you other tools for managing your account.
Can I check my Zenith Bank account balance without an internet connection?
Yes, you can check your Zenith Bank account balance using the USSD code 96600# even without an internet connection.
Is there a fee for checking my Zenith Bank account balance?
Yes, Zenith Bank charges a fee of N10 for checking your account balance using the USSD code.
Can I use the USSD code to check my Zenith Bank account balance on any network?
Yes, the USSD code works on all networks in Nigeria, including MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
Do you want more juicy updates like this? Download our mobile app below or join us via any of our social media handles below